Thank YOU for making Art&Seek possible
Art&Seek is a service for North Texas from KERA public radio, television and online media. We rely on your support to continue this project. There are as many ways to contribute to Art&Seek as there are creative people in North Texas. Please join us. Becoming a member of KERA helps us make Art&Seek possible.
Founding funding provided by:
- The Allen and Kelli Questrom Foundation
- Denton Appleton Baldwin Fund
- KERA members
Dallas band Shibboleth composed Art&Seek's theme music, which you can hear on KERA radio and television, and on the band's Web site.
- Calendar partners
The event information in Art&Seek's calendar can be customized and used by arts organizations on their Web sites. For more information, contact Art&Seek director Anne Bothwell at email@example.com.
- Special thanks
Special thanks and gratitude to Cynthia Wildridge, whose guidance and expert hand shaped every aspect of the Art&Seek calendar project, ensured its successful launch and set a new standard for service to the arts.
Artists, arts professionals and art educators are welcome to join us as guest bloggers, to help us elevate and stimulate conversation about our creative community. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anne Bothwell at email@example.com.
Arts Advisory Board
The following people served as advisors, helping shape the Art&Seek initiative:
- Greg Brown, AFI Dallas International Film Festival
- Phyllis M. Cicero, actor
- Judy Conner, Dallas Museum of Art
- Joan Davidow, Dallas Contemporary
- Lori Eklund, Amon Carter Museum
- Eliseo Garcia, sculptor
- Amy Gerald, Big Thought
- David Herman Jr., Preservation Link Inc./photographer
- Jill Magnuson, Dallas Center for the Performing Arts
- Sevan Melikyan, Van Cliburn Foundation
- Sarah Nesbit, Charles W. Eisemann Center
- Carol Noel, Amon Carter Museum
- Katherine Owens, Undermain Theatre
- Pat Porter, North Texas Business for Culture and the Arts
- Tatum Rodgers, Dallas Black Dance Theatre
- John Scott, Associate Dean, UNT College of Music
- Nicole Stutzman, Dallas Museum of Art
In addition, we thank the many artists and arts organizations who gave us feedback as we researched and developed this project, especially:
Special thanks to the arts councils and alliances in North Texas helping us spread the word:
- Arts Council of Fort Worth and Tarrant County
- Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs
- Greater Denton Arts Council
- North Texas Business for Culture and the Arts
Branding and logo design by Creation in Common.